ICE-RINK at LETNÁ! 2020/2021
19th December at 9:00 a.m. we will open an ice-rink at Letná for you. We managed to adjust the premises to comply with all hygienic measures. The ice-rink will thus be subdivided into 4 separated rinks, each for 6 skaters. Time spent on the ice must be restricted to 30 mins. We urge you to strictly abide by anti-epidemic measure and to respect organizers’ instructions. Thank you and we are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Operation start: 19th December 2020
Ending: 7th March 2021
4 rinks of 20 x 13 m
Mo – Su 9:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
24.12. 09:00 – 2:00 p.m.
25.12. 09:00 – 9:00 p.m.
26.12. 09:00 – 9:00 p.m.
31.12. 09.00 – 6:00 p.m.
1.1. 09:00 – 8:30 p.m.
COMBINED ENTRY SYSTEM:
Effective as of 22nd December 2020 a combined system of entry will be as follows:
- Via booking system – with the capacity up to 8 personnel
Opening hours from 9:00 a.m. till 8:30 p.m. Ice-rink adjustments breaks not considered.
The public may book only 1 block for 30 minutes. Schools 2 blocks, i.e., 60 minutes.
It is obligatory to arrive at the destination in the area 15 minutes in advance, otherwise, the booking expires.
Public and schools booking system access:
- Go to www.ice-tec.cz and select “BOOK AN ICE-RINK” (in the ICE-TEC application it is direct selection Ice-rink Letná and “BOOK” button)
- Select Letná area
- Booking type “Public”/”Schools”
- Submit the required data (date, time, contacts, count…)
- In case of a successful booking, the system will send email confirmation (memo: the system automatically generates free dates and times only)
We kindly urge you to comply with the 30 minutes limits and to abide by hygienic measures.
People standing in a queue can use restrooms on request and buy hot refreshments around a corner.
In case of booking cancellation request, we take the liberty to ask you to use the option in the confirmation email “to cancel booking” as to not unnecessarily hinder other interested ones from booking.
Phone: +420 607 048 996
Book by using following ICE-TEC form:
- Reservation type
- Number of persons
- Time from
- Time till
HOURS FOR SCHOOLS
Mo – Fr 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon + 12:30 afternoon – 1:30 p.m.
During these hours we provide equipment (ice-skates, helms) free of charge. I kindly urge all schools to book via booking system by using ICE-TEC application (iOS, Android) / ICE-TEC web page. Here you can find booking system entry, you select Letná, date and number of persons.
The system automatically generates only free dates and times. After a successful booking, you will receive a confirmation to your email. In this season you are not allowed to the ice-rink without booking.
Considering epidemiological measures we kindly ask all attendees to:
- To comply with current hygienic measures/health limits. We call the attention that the number of attendees will be delimited.
- To not to exceed the time spent on the ice (because of attendees rotation)
- We ask all attendees to wear proper safety equipment. Do not enter the ice without a helm and gloves.
- During this season an ice-skating school will be organized (schools x public). Free of charge for schools, paid for the public.
- An innovation for this season is elevated stands for attendees
This year the ice-rink at Letná is run by Kids and Youth Center of The Capital City of Prague which will provide ice-skating classes for small and big skaters.
Kids and Youth Center of The Capital City of Prague is the biggest leisure time facility in the Czech Republic with the tradition since 1950. It provides more than 500 groups, painters’ studios, courses and clubs for all age groups. By focusing on regular activities it sustains even those most demanding. It provides education for preschool children via preschool children centre. Among other activities is a holiday long stays and suburban camps, events for the general public, competitions, international and education activities. Last but not least Kids and Youth Center of The Capital City of Prague possess accommodation facilities at altogether eight places in Bohemia.
Christmas on ice
St Valentine’s Day